Studio Apartment Rates
- Weekends (Friday, Saturday) $185.00 per night for two people.
- Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday) $170.00 per night for two people.
- Public holiday rates apply on long weekends, Christmas, New Year, Easter and other public holidays.
- Extra person – Adult $25.00, Child 2 to 12yo $15.00, Child under 2yo free.
- Weekly rates for non-holiday periods available on request.
- EFTPOS available on-site.
- Reservations necessary.
- Minimum 2 nights booking required.
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time 11am (Or by prior arrangement).
- We are unable to accommodate pets.
- Smoking permitted in outdoor areas only.
- Unfortunately, we are not wheelchair friendly.
- Limited access for boat parking, please call us to discuss.
- A deposit of at least one night’s accommodation is required to secure a booking with the balance required 7 (seven) days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation policy: A refund of the full amount paid less $50.00 will be allowed with 14 or more days’ notice. A refund of 50% less $50.00 with 7-13 days’ notice, no refund will be allowed if 6 days or less notice is received.
- The person registering as our guest shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, fixtures and all fittings to the accommodation. Fair wear and tear is excluded.
- The person registering as our guest shall be deemed responsible to pay for all room costs. The guest authorises SilverWaters management to deduct any outstanding room costs, fees, damage charges etc from their given credit card. Any payments not able to be recovered directly from the guest will be referred to a debt collection agency with the cost of collection being added to the debt to be collected.
- SilverWaters Waterfront Accommodation or the Management will not be held responsible for, or liable to compensate loss, theft or damage to personal property on, or brought into the accommodation or the immediate vicinity of the accommodation.
- Management reserves the right to evict guests who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language and/or conducting illicit business on or around the premises. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.